COMPUTERS + WIFI
Each of our library locations have Internet PCs running Windows XP or Windows 7.
We also have free wifi - check at the circulation desk for location specific passswords.
Users agree and abide to the acceptable internet use policy when utilizing internet access at the library.
Users' library cards must be in good standing (less than $10 in fines); patrons under age 18 must have parental/guardian permission.
- Bring your library card to use an Internet PC. Ask at the circulation desk for a guest pass if needed, have your photo ID ready.
- We do have audio capacity on almost all of our PCs, but you must bring your own headphones or earbuds.
- We do not allow information to be saved permanently to our public computers.
- We encourage users to log off any applications when they are finished with their session to protect their privacy.
- If you need to save a file, then we would encourage you to bring your own flashdrive to store your files.
- We cannot allow you to install/download software onto our computers.
Check out our resources for more extensive training and development.
Highland County Wireless Hotspots:
- Hillsboro Public Library at 10 Willettsville Pike
- Greenfield Branch Library at 1125 Jefferson Street
- Leesburg Branch Library at 240 E. Main Street
- Lynchburg Branch Library at 102 S. Main Street
- Rocky Fork Branch Library at 11125 N. Shore Drive
- Holtfield Station